Schueco aluminium door systems offer individual access control for residential and commercial buildings.
The new networked Schueco Fingerprint system allows the increased demands in terms of security, ease of use and low cost to be accommodated now and in the future. As one of the most secure methods, this authentication by fingerprint guarantees the highest possible level of protection in comparison with conventional methods. The Schueco Fingerprint system integrated with the door profile offers new design options and impressive user comfort.
|| Key features:
- Direct user identification allows personalised information to be logged
- Keys may no longer be forgotten, lost or copied
- Alarm finger function: certain fingerprints can trigger silent alarms on doors
- Easy importing of user data using USB finger scanner on PC
- Combination options with existing door speaker systems, code locks or card-reading devices
- Integration in an existing network via RS485 / LAN converter
- Profile-integrated or add-on system solutions
Schueco Fingerprint Network
Networked systems should be used everywhere where, for security-sensitive areas such as main entrances, lifts and archives, there is a need for individual access authorisation. The Schueco Fingerprint system consists of a terminal server which communicates with the individual terminals (door sensors) per LAN connection. Assignment and cancellation of access rights, creation of new users and user administration is performed using Schueco Admin software simply and centrally on a PC – from any location anywhere in the world.