With narrow face widths from 74.5 mm, the Schueco Royal S 105V composite window series provides not only an attractive look, but also an economical and versatile alternative to twin wall facades.
Royal S 105V: key features:
- Low basic depth of only 105 mm
- High thermal insulation values thanks to innovative, new insulating bars
- Composite window series with narrow face widths from 74.5 mm
- Outer vent with optional structural glazing look
- Sound insulation up to 49 dB through doubled centre gaskets and two pane principle
- Controlled ventilation of gap between panes thanks to labyrinth gaskets
- Protects solar shading from climatic factors
- Glass thicknesses up to 42 mm for the vent and up to 75 mm for the fixed light can be used
- Vent weights up to 160 kg possible
- Burglar resistance up to security class WK2 with special fittings
- Intuitive operation in real time: system solution in conjunction with the first complete mechatronic "Schьco TipTronic" turn/tilt fitting
- The "Schueco AvanTec" concealed fitting enables narrow face widths and sets new standards in innovation (maximum vent weight 130 kg)
Royal S 105V can be also made as modules: constructions are delivered almost ready-made for a high degree of prefabrication and efficient assembly.