The highly thermally insulated profile series Schueco Royal S 70BS is a system with narrow block windows by which the outer frame covers the entire vent frame. This design enables a homogenous faзade appearance without recognizable opening units - because both fixed lights and opening vents have the same external face widths of 66 mm.
Royal S 70BS: key features:
- Basic depth of 70 mm
- Vent is flush-fitted or face-fitted inside
- Large volume front profile chamber and centre gasket
- Choice of colours - a different colour outside from inside
- Opening types for standard windows: Bottom-hung toplight flush-fitted as side-hung, turn/tilt and tilt-before-turn vent
- Depending on the fittings and the glazing used, these windows with face-fitted vents fulfill the requirements of the security classes SF I, SF II and SF III (EF 1/WK 2)
- Burglar resistance up to WK2
- The "Schьco AvanTec" concealed fitting enables narrow face widths and sets new standards in innovation (maximum vent weight 130 kg)
For large-area window constructions, "floating windows" from the Royal S 70 BS system allow particularly generous views whilst retaining proven benefits of conventional constructions. Effective sound and thermal insulation, as well a high level of protection against break-in round off the benefits of this system.