The history of Schueco International company’s success began in 1951. A little but ambitious team began to build aluminum shop fronts and facade units. Already in 1954 the company moved to Bielefeld, where they established the first group of Schueco company. Then first branches were opened in Frankfurt, Hamburg and Duesseldorf.
When Schüco became part of the Otto-Fuchs Group (Meinerzhagen) in 1963, its rise to world company status began.
In the 70s Schueco expanded into the rest of Europe and then became the first in the industry to operate worldwide.
Starting from 80s, Schueco becomes the leading manufacturer in the market of windows, facades and winter gardens manufacturers. This success is based, first of all, on innovations, their being close to the market and outstanding service.
Today it has 4,600 employees and 12,000 partner companies in over 70 countries; passionate designers and customer-focused, quality-conscious people of action.
„Estel“ company is an official processor of Schueco’s aluminum profiles, we enter the top 5 Russian Schueco partners.
Working with Schueco we ensure high-quality products, which is up to highest standards in technology, aesthetics, heat insulation and energy saving.
In 2006 Estel company got «Premium Partner SCHUECO International» certificate for outstanding success in the design and realization of projects in Russia using Schueco’s top-notch technologies.