The sliding doors of the Schueco Royal S 120 system create generous, unimpeded and smooth-running passage openings (with three tracks, up to two thirds of the unit width), whilst requiring a minimum amount of space: since the sliding leaves run on one level, there are no door leaves opening inward or outward. In a closed state, the aluminium system offers excellent thermal and sound insulation owing to perfect weathertightness.
|| Key features:
- Thermally insulated aluminium profiles with high stability
- Easy operation through (lockable) one-hand handles
- Stainless steel tracks ensure smooth, quiet running
- Slim face widths of the vent frame (84 mm)
- Optional burglar resistance
- Considerable design freedom thanks to perfect system compatibility
- Double continuous EPDM gaskets for increased sound insulation for lift-and-slide systems
- Different profile colours inside and outside (colour coated or anodised surface)
- Weathertight to 600 Pa
There is virtually no limit to design freedom: the sliding door constructions can be perfectly tailored to individual customer requirements using sash bars, feature glazing beads and stainless steel fittings. The Royal S 120 system offers ideal project solutions in the private housing sector (including conservatories), the hotel and catering sector, as well as in office buildings.