As a result of the narrow, flush-fitting outer frame with a face width of just 47 mm, it is possible to open the window particularly widely. As the outer frame stands out from the surface of the roof, this means increased weathertightness on large skylight constructions. The Schueco Royal S 106D is particularly suitable for large skylight constructions.
|| Key features:
- Glass thicknesses of 8-32 mm, that is, special noise reduction or security glazing may also be installed
- Opening angle from 7° to 90°
- High degree of weathertightness through internal continuous gasket and prominent outer frame
- Vent weights up to 100 kg
- Large average ventilation owing to internal face width of only 47 mm
- Mounting brackets for Schueco electric opener, manual and spindle drives, as well as various other drives currently on the market
With the Royal S 106D, Schueco offers a versatile product line. The particularly simple fabrication procedures and fittings installation makes for economical fabrication. This series offers optimum properties for preventing the build-up of heat.